Learning Goal: Build procedural fluency with solving and identifying features of quadratics.
- Linear, Quadratic, or Exponential (Cory Ulrich)
- Level Challenges
- Students work on computers as if it is a Personalized Growth Day
- Common Core
- HSF.IF.C.7.A – Graph linear and quadratic functions and show intercepts, maxima, and minima.
- TEKS (2015-16)
- A.6(A) – determine the domain and range of quadratic functions and represent the domain and range using inequalities
- A.7(A) – graph quadratic functions on the coordinate plane and use the graph to identify key attributes, if possible, including x-intercept, y-intercept, zeros, maximum value, minimum values, vertex, and the equation of the axis of symmetry