Learning Goal: Recap graphing linear inequalities with a Desmos activity. Then, compare linear equations and inequalities.
- Graphing Linear Inequalities (Tom Keller)
- Linear Equations vs. Linear Inequalities
- Last problem on 2nd page from Kate Nowak
- Common Core
- HSA.REI.D.12 – Graph the solutions to a linear inequality in two variables as a half-plane (excluding the boundary in the case of a strict inequality), and graph the solution set to a system of linear inequalities in two variables as the intersection of the corresponding half-planes.
- HSF.IF.C.7.A – Graph linear and quadratic functions and show intercepts, maxima, and minima.