Learning Goal: Build procedural fluency with graphing and writing linear equations and inequalities while seeing the differences between the two.
- Estimation 180 – Day 116 (Andrew Stadel)
- #21-24 2016 District Checkpoint [Warm Up]
- Linear Equations vs. Linear Inequalities
- Common Core
- HSA.REI.D.12 – Graph the solutions to a linear inequality in two variables as a half-plane (excluding the boundary in the case of a strict inequality), and graph the solution set to a system of linear inequalities in two variables as the intersection of the corresponding half-planes.
- HSF.IF.C.7.A – Graph linear and quadratic functions and show intercepts, maxima, and minima.
- TEKS (2015-16)