Learning Goal: Make connections between the nature of linear, quadratic, and exponential functions.
- Estimation 180 – Day 191 (Andrew Stadel)
- #8-12 2016 District Checkpoint [Warm Up]
- Use Desmos to check and compare patterns
- Common Core
- HSF.BF.A.2 – Write arithmetic and geometric sequences both recursively and with an explicit formula, use them to model situations, and translate between the two forms.
- TEKS (2015-16)
- A.12(D) – write a formula for the nth term of arithmetic and geometric sequences, given the value of several of their terms