Learning Goal: Assess conceptual and procedural fluency for graphing & writing exponential functions.
Click here to learn more about the grading system.
- Concept Quiz
- Retake: Properties of Exponents
- 100 level question taken from PSAT
- Common Core
- HSF.LE.A.2 – Construct linear and exponential functions, including arithmetic and geometric sequences, given a graph, a description of a relationship, or two input-output pairs (include reading these from a table).
- A.9(C) – write exponential functions in the form f(x) = abx (where b is a rational number) to describe problems arising from mathematical and real-world situations, including growth and decay
- A.9(D) – graph exponential functions that model growth and decay and identify key features, including y-intercept and asymptote, in mathematical and real-world problems
2 thoughts on “Concept Quiz: Exponential Functions”
How do I find the key so I can grade my students work?
I don’t have answer keys for most quizzes, but I made one just now for this. Click here.
Hope that helps!