1. How many cans are needed to paint the room?
2. Write down a guess.
3. What information would be useful to figure this out?
4. Write down some questions you have in your head right now.
5. What would happen if the room only needed a single coat of paint?
6. What would happen if the room needed a triple coat of paint?
Solve real-world and mathematical problems involving area, volume and surface area of two- and three-dimensional objects composed of triangles, quadrilaterals, polygons, cubes, and right prisms.
solve problems involving the lateral and total surface area of a rectangular prism, rectangular pyramid, triangular prism, and triangular pyramid by determining the area of the shape’s net