1. Which box is the better value?
2. Write down a guess.
3. What information would be useful to figure this out?
4. Write down some questions you have in your head right now.
5. What reasons might someone have for purchasing the frozen waffles instead of the mix?
6. What would happen if the frozen waffles had a 4.75 inch diameter?
Understand ratio concepts and use ratio reasoning to solve problems.
Know the formulas for the area and circumference of a circle and use them to solve problems
apply qualitative and quantitative reasoning to solve prediction and comparison of real-world problems involving ratios and rates
determine the circumference and area of circles