Learning Goal: Build procedural fluency with graphing exponential functions.
- Contemplate then Calculate (New Visions)
- Check Desmos activity list to see where some can fit in this unit
- Common Core
- HSF.IF.C.7.E – Graph exponential and logarithmic functions, showing intercepts and end behavior, and trigonometric functions, showing period, midline, and amplitude.
- TEKS (2015-16)
- A.9(A) – determine the domain and range of exponential functions of the form f(x) = ab^x and represent the domain and range using inequalities
- A.9(D) – graph exponential functions that model growth and decay and identify key features, including y-intercept and asymptote, in mathematical and real-world problems