Learning Goal: Assess conceptual and procedural fluency for transformations.
Click here to learn more about the grading system.
- Concept Quiz
- 100 level question taken from PSAT
- Retake: Solving Quadratics
- Common Core
- HSF.BF.B.3 – Identify the effect on the graph of replacing f(x) by f(x) + k, k f(x), f(kx), and f(x + k) for specific values of k (both positive and negative); find the value of k given the graphs. Experiment with cases and illustrate an explanation of the effects on the graph using technology. Include recognizing even and odd functions from their graphs and algebraic expressions for them.
- A.3(E) – determine the effects on the graph of the parent function f(x) = x when f(x) is replaced by af(x), f(x) + d, f(x – c), f(bx) for specific values of a, b, c, and d
- A.7(C) – determine the effects on the graph of the parent function
f(x) = x² when f(x) is replaced by af(x), f(x) + d, f(x – c), f(bx) for specific values o f a, b, c, and d