1. Will he get a royal flush?
2. Write down a guess.
3. What information would be useful to figure this out?
4. Write down some questions you have in your head right now.
All six hands revealed…
The 4 cards that have been revealed…
And the three burn cards…
5. What were the odds of getting a straight?
6. What was the most likely result of the game?
7. Which of the six hands had the best chance of winning?
Calculate expected values and use them to solve problems
Use probability to evaluate outcomes of decisions
make predictions and determine solutions using theoretical probability for simple and compound events