Learning Goal: Stay fresh with systems of equations and build procedural fluency with exponents.
- Estimation 180 – Day 65 (Andrew Stadel)
- Exponent Error Analysis
- Go Over Quiz
- Systems of Equations Re-Engage
- Common Core
- HSA.REI.C.6 – Solve systems of linear equations exactly and approximately (e.g., with graphs), focusing on pairs of linear equations in two variables.
- TEKS (2015-16)
- A.2(I) – write systems of two linear equations given a table of values, a graph, and a verbal description
- A.3(F) – graph systems of two linear equations in two variables on the coordinate plane and determine the solutions if they exist
- A.3(G) – estimate graphically the solutions to systems of two linear equations with two variables in real-world problems
- A.5(C) – solve systems of two linear equations with two variables for mathematical and real-world problems