Learning Goal: Develop procedural fluency with graphing quadratic functions.
- Estimation – La Chona
- Warm Up / Notes
- Partial Match My Parabola (Desmos)
- Polygraph: Parabolas (Desmos)
- Common Core
- HSF.IF.C.7.A – Graph linear and quadratic functions and show intercepts, maxima, and minima.
- A.6(A) – determine the domain and range of quadratic functions and represent the domain and range using inequalities
- A.7(A) – graph quadratic functions on the coordinate plane and use the graph to identify key attributes, if possible, including x-intercept, y-intercept, zeros, maximum value, minimum values, vertex, and the equation of the axis of symmetry