Learning Goal: Develop procedural fluency with graphing quadratic functions.
- Estimation 180 – Day 30 (Andrew Stadel)
- Warm Up (Algebra by Example)
- Check Desmos activity list to see what can fit in this unit
- Common Core
- HSF.IF.C.7.A – Graph linear and quadratic functions and show intercepts, maxima, and minima.
- TEKS (2015-16)
- A.6(A) – determine the domain and range of quadratic functions and represent the domain and range using inequalities
- A.7(A) – graph quadratic functions on the coordinate plane and use the graph to identify key attributes, if possible, including x-intercept, y-intercept, zeros, maximum value, minimum values, vertex, and the equation of the axis of symmetry