Learning Goal: Develop procedural fluency with multiplying polynomials.
- Estimation 180 – Day 28 (Andrew Stadel)
- Warm Up (Algebra by Example)
- Perfect Square Binomial Exploration (New Visions)
- Ungraded Formative Assessment / Spiraling
- Click here to see how to use this assessment
- Common Core
- HSA.APR.D.7 – Understand that polynomials form a system analogous to the integers, namely, they are closed under the operations of addition, subtraction, and multiplication; add, subtract, and multiply polynomials.