Learning Goal: Build procedural fluency with angle pairs application problems and provide a free opportunity to make mistakes.
- Estimation – 300 Rotation
- Warm Up
- Ungraded Formative Assessment / Spiraling
- Click here to see how to use this assessment
- Pear Deck
- Practice and Ungraded Formative Assessment on paper
- Common Core
- 7.G.B.5 – Use facts about supplementary, complementary, vertical, and adjacent angles in a multi-step problem to write and solve simple equations for an unknown angle in a figure.
- G.6(A) – verify theorems about angles formed by the intersection of lines and line segments, including vertical angles, and angles formed by parallel lines cut by a transversal and prove equidistance between the endpoints of a segment and points on its perpendicular bisector and apply these relationships to solve problems