Learning Goal: Develop understanding of why proving similarity with AA works and continue to build proficiency with application problems.
- Estimation – Spinning Star
- Warm Up
- Go over Ungraded Formative Assessment
- Golf Problem (Fawn Nguyen)
- Common Core
- G.7(A) – apply the definition of similarity in terms of a dilation to identify similar figures and their proportional sides and the congruent corresponding angles
- G.7(B) – apply the Angle-Angle criterion to verify similar triangles and apply the proportionality of the corresponding sides to solve problems