Learning Goal: Build understanding and fluency with special right triangles and solving for missing sides.
- Bucket of Lies (Nora Oswald)
- Special Right Triangles
- Ungraded Formative Assessment / Spiraling
- Click here to see how to use this assessment
- Common Core
- HSG.SRT.C.8 – Use trigonometric ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem to solve right triangles in applied problems.
- G.9(B) – apply the relationships in special right triangles 30°-60°-90° and 45°-45°-90° and the Pythagorean theorem, including Pythagorean triples, to solve problems