Learning Goal: Assess conceptual understanding and procedural fluency for special right triangles.
Click here to learn more about the grading system.
- Similar Right Triangles Notes
- Constructions Challenge (Lisa Bejarano)
- Minute to Win It – Defying Gravity
- Common Core
- HSG.SRT.C.8 – Use trigonometric ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem to solve right triangles in applied problems.
- G.8(B) – identify and apply the relationships that exist when an altitude is drawn to the hypotenuse of a right triangle, including the geometric mean, to solve problems
- G.9(B) – apply the relationships in special right triangles 30°-60°-90° and 45°-45°-90° and the Pythagorean theorem, including Pythagorean triples, to solve problems