Learning Goal: Assess conceptual understanding and procedural fluency for right triangle trigonometry.
Some questions taken from New Visions
- Eightfold (Play With Your Math)
- Constructions Challenge (Lisa Bejarano)
- Minute to Win It – A Bit Dicey
- Common Core
- HSG.SRT.C.8 – Use trigonometric ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem to solve right triangles in applied problems.
- G.9(A) – determine the lengths of sides and measures of angles in a right triangle by applying the trigonometric ratios sine, cosine, and tangent to solve problems