Learning Goal: Assess conceptual understanding and procedural fluency for right triangle trigonometry.
- Concept Quiz
- One question taken from New Visions
- Optional Challenge
- Taken from Big Ideas
- Retake: Special Right Triangles
- Spiraling Practice or fun puzzle depending on how the kids are doing
- Minute to Win It – A Bit Dicey
- Common Core
- HSG.SRT.C.8 – Use trigonometric ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem to solve right triangles in applied problems.
- G.9(A) – determine the lengths of sides and measures of angles in a right triangle by applying the trigonometric ratios sine, cosine, and tangent to solve problems