Learning Goal: Assess conceptual understanding and procedural fluency for properties of parallelograms.
Click here to learn more about the grading system.
- Concept Quiz
- 100 level question taken from Open Middle
- Retake: Triangle Congruence Proofs
- 100 level question taken from John O’Malley IV
- Common Core
- HSG.CO.C.11 – Prove theorems about parallelograms. Theorems include: opposite sides are congruent, opposite angles are congruent, the diagonals of a parallelogram bisect each other, and conversely, rectangles are parallelograms with congruent diagonals.
- G.5(A) – investigate patterns to make conjectures about geometric relationships, including angles formed by parallel lines cut by a transversal, criteria required for triangle congruence, special segments of triangles, diagonals of quadrilaterals, interior and exterior angles of polygons, and special segments and angles of circles choosing from a variety of tools