Learning Goal: Investigate patterns to explore properties of parallelograms and solve application problems.
- Estimation – NY State Court
- Create a Desmos Activity to explore kind of like this one
- Warm Up
- Taken from Mathematics Vision Project
- G.5(A) – investigate patterns to make conjectures about geometric relationships, including angles formed by parallel lines cut by a transversal, criteria required for triangle congruence, special segments of triangles, diagonals of quadrilaterals, interior and exterior angles of polygons, and special segments and angles of circles choosing from a variety of tools
- G.6(E) – prove a quadrilateral is a parallelogram, rectangle, square, or rhombus using opposite sides, opposite angles, or diagonals and apply these relationships to solve problems