Learning Goal: Build understanding of the remaining angle types and begin to have students determine when to use which method.
- Estimation – Keep Ya Head Up
- Bucket of Lies (Nora Oswald)
- Notes Preparation
- Back page taken from Craig Barton
- Common Core
- HSG.C.A.2 – Identify and describe relationships among inscribed angles, radii, and chords. Include the relationship between central, inscribed, and circumscribed angles; inscribed angles on a diameter are right angles; the radius of a circle is perpendicular to the tangent where the radius intersects the circle.
- G.12(A) – apply theorems about circles, including relationships among angles, radii, chords, tangents, and secants, to solve non-contextual problems