Learning Goal: Develop procedural fluency with determining the Domain and Range of functions.
- Finding Domain and Range (Desmos)
- Ungraded Formative Assessment
- Spiraling Practice
- Patterns taken from New Visions
- Common Core
HSF.IF.B.5 – Relate the domain of a function to its graph and, where applicable, to the quantitative relationship it describes.
- TEKS (2015-16)
- A.2(A) – determine the domain and range of a linear function in mathematical problems; determine reasonable domain and range values for real-world situations, both continuous and discrete; and represent domain and range using inequalities
- A.6(A) – determine the domain and range of quadratic functions and represent the domain and range using inequalities
- A.9(A) – determine the domain and range of exponential functions of the form f(x) = ab^x and represent the domain and range using inequalities