Learning Goal: Build procedural fluency with graphing linear functions in slope-intercept form and assess for common mistakes.
- Estimation 180 – Day 51 (Andrew Stadel)
- Warm Up
- Unpack upcoming Concept Quiz
- Ungraded Formative Assessment / Spiraling
- Click here to see how to use this assessment
- Common Core
- HSF.IF.C.7 – Graph functions expressed symbolically and show key features of the graph, by hand in simple cases and using technology for more complicated cases.
- HSF.IF.C.7.A – Graph linear and quadratic functions and show intercepts, maxima, and minima.