Learning Goal: Recap the 3 function families from Algebra 1 using a Desmos activity. Then, prepare with released STAAR questions.
- Writing Rules: Linear, Quadratic, and Exponential (Cory Ulrich)
- Go over Concept Quiz
- Students complete analysis handout in order to prepare for retake. See retake policy and learning folders post for more details.
- Common Core
- HSF.LE.A – Construct and compare linear, quadratic, and exponential models and solve problems.
- A.2(C) – write linear equations in two variables given a table of values, a graph, and a verbal description
- A.6(C) – write quadratic functions when given real solutions and graphs of their related equations
- A.9(C) – write exponential functions in the form f(x) = ab^x (where b is a rational number) to describe problems arising from mathematical and real-world situations, including growth and decay