Implementing groupwork has been a challenge for me. Below are links to reflections and resources that have helped.
- Designing Groupwork: Strategies for the Heterogeneous Classroom (Elizabeth G. Cohen)
- Recognizing Smartness and Addressing Status in the Classroom (Ilana Horn)
- Student Roles (Elizabeth Statmore)
- The $2 Interactive Whiteboard (Frank Noschese)
- Broken Circles
- Talking Points: Cultivating Exploratory Talk (Elizabeth Statmore)
- The “No Hovering” Rule
- Teambuilding Activities
- Making Groupwork Equal (youcubed)
- 5 Practices for Orchestrating Productive Mathematics Discussions (Stein & Smith)
- Visible Random Groupings (Dylan Kane)
- Making Groups Work (Megan Schmidt)
- A Strategy For Groupwork Intervention (Sam Shah)
Have other resources or ideas to share? Feel free to leave a comment below.