- One of the most important things to have is true empathy for struggling students. I think it’s helpful to remember something you’ve struggled with yourself. Can you remember how it made you feel? Do you know what it’s like to feel totally lost on something that it seems like other people know how to do? Learning this lesson goes a long way with our approach to teaching.
Student Mindset Development
- Math class needs a makeover (Dan Meyer)
- Creating an intellectual need (Dan Meyer)
- Teaching to Big Ideas (David Wees)
- Algebra 1 Curriculum
- Geometry Curriculum
- I don’t give it, but this is an interesting idea from Henri…