Learning Goal: Push for deeper understanding of angle pairs to prepare for 90 and 100 level quiz questions.
- Bucket of Lies (Nora Oswald)
- Systems Work / Group Problem
- Spiraling with more angle pair work for quiz and partitions in there as well
- Bucket of Lies on paper
- Pear Deck for systems
- Group problem on paper (1 paper per group of 4)
- Spiraling on paper
- Common Core
- 7.G.B.5 – Use facts about supplementary, complementary, vertical, and adjacent angles in a multi-step problem to write and solve simple equations for an unknown angle in a figure.
- G.6(A) – verify theorems about angles formed by the intersection of lines and line segments, including vertical angles, and angles formed by parallel lines cut by a transversal and prove equidistance between the endpoints of a segment and points on its perpendicular bisector and apply these relationships to solve problems