The following links are a snapshot of how Standards-Based Grading works in my classroom.
- A Vision For Grading
- The Comprehensive Math Assessment Resource (Dan Meyer)
- My Grading System
- Concept Checklists
- Using Formative Assessment
- Creating Quizzes
- Concept Quizzes Folder
- Grading Quizzes
- What does it look like in the gradebook?
- Responding to Student Progress
- Frequently Asked Questions
Below are resources that are helpful for exploring, implementing, and creating a vision for Standards-Based Grading.
- 7 Reasons for Standards-Based Grading (Patricia L. Scriffiny)
- Improving the Way We Grade Science (Clymer & Wiliam)
- Promoting Growth Mindset Through Assessment
- The Spirit of SBG (Frank Noschese)
- Standards-Based Grading (Shawn Cornally)
- Standards-Based Grading Implementation (Jason Buell)
- Matt Townsley’s Blog
- How Deprogramming Kids From How To Do School Could Improve Learning (Katrina Schwartz)
- My Assessment System (Dylan Kane)
- The Emotional Weight of Being Graded (Linda Flanagan)
- Math Class Doesn’t Work. Here’s the Solution (Jo Boaler)