Learning Goal: Build procedural fluency with writing equations of parallel & perpendicular lines and stay fresh with other concepts from the year.
- Estimation – Moselle Vineyards
- Practice (Partner A Partner B)
- Ungraded Formative Assessment / Spiraling
- Common Core
- HSG.GPE.B.5 – Prove the slope criteria for parallel and perpendicular lines and use them to solve geometric problems (e.g., find the equation of a line parallel or perpendicular to a given line that passes through a given point).
- G.2(C) – determine an equation of a line parallel or perpendicular to a given line that passes through a given point