Learning Goal: Work on trig application problems and build proficiency with finding sides and angles.
- Estimation – Sun Lakes, Arizona
- Warm Up
- Card Matching
- Ungraded Formative Assessment
- One problem taken from New Visions
- Common Core
- HSG.SRT.C.8 – Use trigonometric ratios and the Pythagorean Theorem to solve right triangles in applied problems.
- G.9(A) – determine the lengths of sides and measures of angles in a right triangle by applying the trigonometric ratios sine, cosine, and tangent to solve problems