Learning Goal: Assess conceptual understanding and procedural fluency for area of composite figures.
Click here to learn more about the grading system.
- Concept Quiz
- 100 level question taken from PSAT
- Retake: Sector Area & Arc Length
- Common Core
- 6.G.A.1 – Find the area of right triangles, other triangles, special quadrilaterals, and polygons by composing into rectangles or decomposing into triangles and other shapes; apply these techniques in the context of solving real-world and mathematical problems.
- G.11(A) – apply the formula for the area of regular polygons to solve problems using appropriate units of measure
- G.11(B) – determine the area of composite two-dimensional figures comprised of a combination of triangles, parallelograms, trapezoids, kites, regular polygons, or sectors of circles to solve problems using appropriate units of measure