Learning Goal: Analyze and develop understanding of quadratic functions in factored form and vertex form.
- Estimation 180 – Day 20 (Andrew Stadel)
- Warm Up (New Visions)
- Exploration & Reflection (New Visions)
- Spiraling Practice
- Common Core
- HSF.IF.C.7.A – Graph linear and quadratic functions and show intercepts, maxima, and minima.
- A.6(A) – determine the domain and range of quadratic functions and represent the domain and range using inequalities
- A.7(A) – graph quadratic functions on the coordinate plane and use the graph to identify key attributes, if possible, including x-intercept, y-intercept, zeros, maximum value, minimum values, vertex, and the equation of the axis of symmetry