Learning Goal: Build procedural fluency with writing exponential functions.
- Desmos activity
- Unpack upcoming Concept Quiz
- Practice / Ungraded Formative Assessment
- Click here to see how to use this assessment
- Common Core
- HSF.LE.A.2 – Construct linear and exponential functions, including arithmetic and geometric sequences, given a graph, a description of a relationship, or two input-output pairs (include reading these from a table).
- A.9(C) – write exponential functions in the form f(x) = abx (where b is a rational number) to describe problems arising from mathematical and real-world situations, including growth and decay