Learning Goal: Build procedural fluency with all circle angle types.
- Estimation – Single Ladies
- Warm Up
- Unpack upcoming Concept Quiz
- Card Matching
- Ungraded Formative Assessment / Spiraling
- Click here to see how to use this assessment
- Common Core
- HSG.C.A.2 – Identify and describe relationships among inscribed angles, radii, and chords. Include the relationship between central, inscribed, and circumscribed angles; inscribed angles on a diameter are right angles; the radius of a circle is perpendicular to the tangent where the radius intersects the circle.
- G.12(A) – apply theorems about circles, including relationships among angles, radii, chords, tangents, and secants, to solve non-contextual problems