Learning Goal: Clear up misconceptions from yesterday’s formative assessment and push for deeper thinking and reasoning with angle pairs.
- Estimation – Putt Putt 1
- Warm Up
- Go over Ungraded Formative Assessment from last class
- Practice based on formative assessment
- Always, Sometimes, Never (Big Ideas)
- Common Core
- 7.G.B.5 – Use facts about supplementary, complementary, vertical, and adjacent angles in a multi-step problem to write and solve simple equations for an unknown angle in a figure.
- G.4(C) – verify that a conjecture is false using a counterexample
- G.6(A) – verify theorems about angles formed by the intersection of lines and line segments, including vertical angles, and angles formed by parallel lines cut by a transversal and prove equidistance between the endpoints of a segment and points on its perpendicular bisector and apply these relationships to solve problems